For: Winter / Spring / Summer / Fall 2017 - All Age Groups
Immediate Opening(s) for:
Head Baseball Coach and Assistant Baseball Coach
Practices and Games throughout Westchester County
- Must Have Played College Baseball.
- Past Experience as a Baseball Coach at any High School/Collegiate/or Professional Level and Baseball Camp Coaching Experience.
- Knowledge of Baseball Rules for National Junior Baseball League (NJBL), Baseball Heaven, Diamond Nation, Perfect Game, and National High School Federation.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others, from interns, players, and parents.
-Professional conduct, image and demeanor in a baseball setting.
- Candidates must have good computer skills, including some proficiency in the internet, and Microsoft Excel.
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends, weeknights, and holidays.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must have own transportation.
- Candidates will be considered for coaching positions for Ages 12 through 18.
- Coaches will attend Organizational Meetings including, league schedule meetings.
- Will be responsible for all pre and post game administrative duties as well as game day activities.
- Game day responsibilities include but not limited to, pre-game workout, preparing line-up, score keeping, and game statistic record keeping.
Questions to ask yourself before Applying:
- Do you have coaching experience?
- Do you like working with children?
- Are you familiar with baseball rules?
- Do you have your own transportation?
Applying For Position
To apply for either the Head Coach or Assistant Coaching Position, please send an email requesting an interview along with your resume to:
email to: email@example.com